Progress IT is a group of talented engineers working together to give your business an IT department. You will notice there is no jargon in that statement and that’s what we are all about! We were incorporated in 2005 with roots going back to university days of our co-founders. We have been around long enough to know what works and what doesn’t work for your profession. If your business is mining, medical, travel, retail, accounting or not-for-profit, you will think our engineers came straight out of your industry.
Look at it this way: in the last 12 months we have:
- Helped a young startup entrepreneur setup a marketing business at her home. One PC, one printer, and one Internet connection.
- Provided a cloud platform for a new travel office of four. A bunch of thin clients connecting to our Cloud Infrastructure for a capped monthly subscription that includes support.
- Helped an existing resources company with geologists, surveyors, finance controllers and executives take control of their IT costs by putting together a Complete Care agreement of all-you-can-eat support for all 15 staff.
- Upgraded infrastructure of a mainstream manufacturing company and consolidated their network into one consistent experience throughout Australia and New Zealand. 50 employees, whether on workstations in HQ or laptops at home or iPads in airport lounges now have the same IT experience.
- Provided ongoing support to a 17-office, 200 strong not-for-profit family services organisation “liberating” the staff from their IT issues. We cost less than their old in-house IT and provide better end user satisfaction.
- Support and maintain a 250 user mine site in rural Australia. We look after their phones, Internet, and IT networks with a 24x7 coverage agreement.
If you can see yourself in there somewhere you’re not alone, another 380 businesses/companies feel the same way. Let’s sit down and talk about your IT. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a friendly visit and an insight into what we can bring to your business.
Written over 53 years agovia @